Based in Quebec City, Qc, Canada
April 26th 2018
Explore the Forgotten World of Numbra to uncover your mysterious past and save the land from an imminent threat. In this land of eternal night, you will rely on your Shadow Core to brave the many challenges and foes standing in your way. Do you have what it takes to survive in perilous Numbra?
- The Ultimate Freedom: Control the Shadow Core and use it the way you see fit to face the challenges of the game. You can spawn this magical box beneath your feet to propel yourself into the air and move across the land at your own pace. With the Shadow Core, you become the master of your surroundings and create your own path.
- An Immersive Journey: Load up Light Fall and immerse yourself in this strange universe where darkness prevails over the light. Joining you in this adventure, Stryx the old and grumpy owl, will act as your sidekick and in-game narrator. Depending on his mood, he will either offer useful advice or bluntly mock your failures.
- A Vast World to Explore: With the Shadow Core in hand, reach new heights and explore every nook and cranny of Numbra. Wander through the Lunar Plain, the Marshlands of Sorrows, the Vipera's Forest and the Unknown Depths, where shortcuts, alternative paths, hidden collectibles and easter eggs await you in large numbers.
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Winner of the Catapulte Program" Catapulte, May 2016
- "Finalist of Intel Level Up" 2016 and 2017
- "Winner of the "Best Hardcore Game" award" Game Connection Europe 2017 Development Awards, October 2017
- "Nominated for "Best Console PC/Hardcore" award" Game Connection Europe 2017 Development Awards, October 2017
- "Nominated for "Grand Prix" award" Busan Indie Connect, September 2017
- "Nominated for "Excellence in Art" award" Busan Indie Connect, September 2017
- "Nominated for "Excellence in Audio" award" Busan Indie Connect, September 2017
- "Nominated for "Excellence in Casual" award" Busan Indie Connect, September 2017
- "Nominated for "Excellence in Narrative" award" Busan Indie Connect, September 2017
- "Finalist at Startup NUMIX" Prix NUMIX, 2017
- "Nominated for "Best Independent Game" award" Prix NUMIX, 2018
- "Playing Light Fall feels like learning to drive in a Ferrari."
- Austin Wood, PC Gamer
- "Not only did it look good, but it played very well."
- Vince Ingenito, IGN
- "Light Fall was the Most Promising Indie at PAX South."
- Spencer Campbell, Hardcore Gamer
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
You can follow our devlog or subscribe to our newsletter to receive the latest news about Light Fall. Dev Blog.
We have a mailing list! You can sign up here: Mailing List.
About Bishop Games
More information on Bishop Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Light Fall Credits
Communications Director and Writer
Technical Director and Business Development
Creative Director and Artist
Lead Composer - Light Fall Soundtrack
Lead Voice Artist - Light Fall Narrator