Based in Quebec City, Qc, Canada
To be announced
PC / Mac
Light Fall is a 2D immersive platformer that wants to redefine the genre and offer a fresh and exciting experience to the players. With its beautiful art style, its intriguing storyline and its innovative game mechanic in the Shadow Core, Light Fall is truly unique. The player will enter the strange world of Numbra, where darkness prevails over the light, and embark on a quest to uncover his mysterious past and save the inhabitants of this forgotten world.
- The Shadow Core is a block that can be used and controlled at will. Use the Shadow Core the way it fits your playstyle and succeed in your quest.
- Explore Numbra as a whole : wander through the calm night of the Lunar Plain, venture into the Marshlands of Sorrow, face the exotic wildlife of the Vipera’s Forest and explore the Unknown Depths.
- Load up Light Fall and immerse yourself in this strange universe where darkness prevails over the light. You will meet many outlandish characters, be it friends or foes.
Logo & Icon
- "Not only did it look good, but it played very well."
- Vince Ingenito, IGN
- "Light Fall was the Most Promising Indie at PAX South."
- Spencer Campbell, Hardcore Gamer
You can follow our devlog or subscribe to our newsletter to receive the latest news about Light Fall. Link
Press mailing list
We have a dedicated mailing list for the press! Only note worthy emails will be sent on that list. Link
About Bishop Games
A 4-man team fueled by their passion for snippets and pixels. Currently working on Light Fall!
More information on Bishop Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Light Fall Credits
Communications Director and Writer
Technical Director and Programmer
Creative Director and Artist
Lead Composer - Light Fall Soundtrack
Lead Voice Artist - Light Fall Narrator